Updated March 1, 2024
Another month has already gone by, and we are creeping closer to the 2024 Golf season, and I would just like to provide a few updates to the club.
· The clubhouse is moving along quite nicely, and I was told that it is possible that we will be paying our green fees in the new Pro Shop by April 1, 2024. There will still be a lot of punch list items to complete and landscaping that cannot happen until later this spring.
· The first tournament is coming soon so if you haven't renewed your membership--using PayPal or send in your membership renewal by US Mail.
· Due to the lack of participation last year, it has been decided that there will be no scratch play bracket for 2024.
· Hole in One and Eagle Pots are now open.
· The 5 Club Ice Breaker is open, and entry closes March 10, 2024, and the 4 Man Scramble will open on Saturday March 2, 2024. Note: New for this year, absolutely no late entries will be accepted after the PayPal window is closed. A waiting list will be created, and you will be contacted if an opening becomes available.
· I just want to put out a note to always be respectful to all the Foothills Staff (Pro Shop, Cart Attendants, etc.) as well as all your fellow competitors. Conduct unbecoming of the Club will not be tolerated and may result in suspension and possibly expulsion from the Club.
I am looking forward to another fabulous year with the Foothills Men’s Club!
Next Board Meeting -
March 2, 2024 - 8am